Internet Marketing – Step by Step Action Plan
I keep getting asked for a step by step plan on how to succeed at Internet Marketing.
Here it is:-
1. Find Hungry Niche (targeted group of people)
2. Identify needs / wants / desires / problems of those people.
3. Then find product(s) to fulfill / solve #2
#1 – #3 are critical and you will fail if you do not master these. This is why most people fail and give up or constantly look for easy ‘out of the box’ solutions from the Gurus. If you get these first stages right you cannot fail.
Cheat like crazy by getting MicroNicheFinder (that’s the only tool Thad and I use)
4. Test out the niches using weebly, squidoo, hubs (optional but recomended when starting out)
Watch out for Squidoo and Hubs TOS. Make sure you read ‘em.
As soon as you make any sales:-
5. Set up an optimised website / blog. Optimised means using the keyword phrases you found in stages #1 – #3 as your page and blog post titles and sprinkled all over your text.
I suggest you master WordPress. And don’t say you can’t do it! You’ll bloody well have to learn, OK?
6. Write optimised articles to be published on your website / blog and Article Directories. Check out my free guide, the ‘Big Cat Strategy‘ for Article Marketing.
7. Backlink website / blog / articles
Go to social bookmarking sites and post about your site, your blog posts, your articles. Everything you do, post about it on places like Digg, Propeller, StumbleUpon, Reddit. Use the same keyword phrases. Link to ALL parts of your site.
9. Start a PPC campaign (optional or until you are a bit more experienced.)
Dig out those keyword phrases again (you’ll be really glad you spent a lot of time on #1 – #3 now!). Where you can, start with the product names but check with the merchant first. Some (especially on the Commission Junction affiliate network) don’t allow you to bid on (copyrighted) trade mark brand names. Grab a copy of Beating Adwords for PPC mastery.
10. If this particular campaign doesn’t work go back to #1
Keep going back to #1 until you succeed. Remember, only YOU can fail. You must learn to love failure and learn to learn from it.
Each failure brings you closer to success. On one condition…
Wanna know why most people fail at IM?
They do not take enough action and dither about and start falling for every magic trick the Gurus bring out.
This business is pretty simple. Don’t over complicate it. And take action!
Tagged with: affiliate niche club • affiliatenicheclub • anc • beating adwords • internet marketing • internet marketing action plan • internet marketing plan • internet marketing step by step • wealthy affiliate